What is ABRAXAS?
ABRAXAS is a visual novel adventure in which you play as a young child who appears to be the only human in a world where a species of bird (called the Kimet) have become the dominant sapient life form!
While scraping for information about who you are and where you come from, you struggle fit into a world that wasn't quite made for you. With the help of your adoptive sister and the friends you make along the way, you uncover the answers you've been searching for and discover that you have a greater impact on the world and fate of the Kimet than you'd have ever imagined.
- How you present yourself will affect your interactions and relationships! Use mirrors to put on or remove your Kimet disguise.
- Collect objects and use them to solve problems, wreck havoc, and open up new passageways!
- Create unique interactions with the Kimet by selecting dialogue options that best suit your personality and motivations.
- Your motives will affect your narrative, and your choices will produce unique consequences and outcomes!
- Highly detailed hand drawn character portraits and locations.
- Explore the world's expansive multi-layered parallax backgrounds in first person view.
We're a humble team of game designers, programmers, artists, and musicians all working together to tell tales through engaging digital mediums.
The heart of our team consists of Sean and Mandy Dunkley.
We've both served our time designing, directing, and producing games for various companies, and IPs outside of our own passion projects. But now the time has finally come for us to fly from the cozy nest of employment and dive into the world of independent production!